Sunday, March 23, 2008

Appreciation and Reflection

The book Clever Katya has taught me about that people have different characters, ability, strength and weekness. For example, Katya and the Czar are both clever but they come from different backgrounds. Katya is a farmer's daughter whereas the Czar is from the royal family. Even though we might be clever, we must always be humble because there will be other people who are cleverer than us.
In doing this English folio, I have learnt to create, design and publish a blog on the internet. I have made use the lessons that I have learnt from my computer class that I have attending regularly. I also plan to continue updating my blog regularly.
Thank you Puan Ng and Puan Nalini for guiding me throughout this folio. It is a good idea to publish our folio on the internet. I think we should do all our folio and homework using the blog. Many thanks to my parents and brother for their help and ideas in creating this blog. Without my parents constant reminder, I would not have completed my blog on time.

No comments: